Rated A Exceptional by Demotech, Inc
Call For Assistance: 800.342.2521 | 419.849.2521
Hours: Mon - Thu, 8:30 – 4:30 / Fri, 8:30 – 3:30

Landlord / Dwelling Insurance

Flexible protection for non-owner occupied rental properties.

Landlord / Dwelling Insurance

landlord dwelling insurance

This landlord insurance policy serves the unique needs of non-owner occupied or rental dwellings / farms, that is, you own a dwelling property or farm land which is occupied by another party.

Our Dwelling Properties Policy is available unsupported. That means you don’t have to insure your personal or other property with Woodville Mutual, a standard requirement of other insurance companies.

Program Coverage

These Programs provide coverage for Residences occupied by no more than four families, and Mobile Homes occupied by no more than two families. Personal Property, Dwelling / Farm Structures and Buildings, Dwelling / Farm Personal Property, and Personal or Commercial Dwelling / Farm Liability can be included under these Programs. Open Peril Coverage Forms, a selection of Deductibles, and many available coverage broadening endorsements add to the customization of these programs to today's habitational and agricultural risks. These Programs can be used for Seasonal Occupancies, Tenant Occupancies, and Rental Condominium Units. All Coverages are underwritten by Woodville Mutual, while additional Coverages are provided through select mutual partners. These Programs are based on standardized forms provided by AAIS.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions.

We're always here to help. 419.849.2521 | 800.342.2521